THE REGIONAL BIOSECURITY
Hosted by Secretariat of the Pacific Plant Protection Organisation (PPPO)
9. Monitoring and Evaluation
A “monitoring and evaluation committee” could be established prior the implementation of the action plan, involving government officers, private sector and independent experts. This committee will hold regular meetings to ensure the smooth running of the Action Plan of the Regional Strategy. Main roles of the committee will be:
- Ensure the timely and efficient achievement of expected outcomes.
- Ensure the timely and efficient implementation of activities.
- Provide technical assistance, when needed.
- Assess suitable methodologies for the dissemination of relevant achievements.
Copyright © 2020. Pacific Community.