THE REGIONAL BIOSECURITY
Hosted by Secretariat of the Pacific Plant Protection Organisation (PPPO)
Airport inspection procedures
This section covers the operations at an airport and includes the responsibilities of the personnel involved and the procedures for inspection:
- Aircraft cabin disinsection and inspection;
- Aircraft cargo hold disinsection;
- Aircraft cabin, food, garbage and trash inspection;
- Aircraft passenger inspection, including Diplomats and VIPS;
- Air cargo inspection;
- Inspection of empty air cargo containers; and
- Inspection and clearance of amnesty bins.
Go back to Import Inspection and Certification
Copyright © 2020. Pacific Community.